Fun Fact: the English department at Ball State is as large as small college.
Lots of faculty. Lots of students.
This is great, really, except that it’s hard to know what the heck is going on sometimes.
[Bookmark those links!]
- If you still use a physical, paper-and-pencil calendar, that’s fine. Now, you can take a look at events and decide which ones you want to write down in your personal calendar.
- If you use a digital calendar, such as Outlook, iCal, or Google calendar, you can manually add any of these events.
- But if you’d like to hit a button, and boom, have an event be added to your calendar automatically, then you have that option as well.
Here is a screencast that shows you how to add events to your calendar.
Here are some links as well:
Important: We’d love to see you.
- If you’re a current student, please use these calendars so we can connect with you.
- If you’re an alum or former faculty, please use these calendars and come back to an event this year.
- If you’re a prospective student, please use these calendars to see what kinds of cool things you can attend when you join us in the English department at Ball State.
Important: Share events and experiences at #bsuenglish.
We want to know what you think. Use #bsuenglish when you attend an event, and you could win “Tweet of the Week” and a prize!
Important: No more saying, “I didn’t know about that.”
Use the calendars, people.