Thirty-three of the 200 high-achieving high school and college students who were awarded a Next Generation Hoosier Educators Scholarship by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education will be attending Ball State University in the fall.

The next Ball State winner we are highlighting is Corinne Rhodes.Corinne Rhodes Vacation

Name:

Corinne Rhodes (She/Her)

Hometown:

Plymouth, Indiana

High School:

Plymouth High School

HS Graduation Date:

June 3, 2022

Corinne Rhodes CheerleaderDid you participate in any extracurricular activities in high school?

I was involved in volleyball, tennis, cheerleading, and participated in For the Kids Dance Marathon all throughout my high school career.

What are you planning on studying at Ball State?

I plan to dual major in Early Childhood Education and Special Education.

What makes you want to become an educator/teacher?

My previous educators inspired me to pursue teaching. I look forward to having a positive impact in the lives of students.

What made you choose Ball State?

After attending my cousins graduation in 2012 I have wanted to attend Ball State.

Corinne Rhodes with ParentsWhen you think about heading to college in the fall, is there something you are most excited about/looking forward to?

I am looking forward to the challenges of college. Learning in a different way. I am also looking forward to meeting new people and being involved in clubs.

Do you have any hobbies? If so, what?

My hobbies include spending time with my family and friends.

Fun fact about yourself:

I have a Goldendoodle named Margo – I believe she is the perfect dog!

Congratulations Corinne!