Engaged advisory boards play a crucial role in ensuring the college’s ongoing success and vitality. Board members from each disipline advise curriculum, develop professional connections, and support our focus on education, applied research, and service.
We hope you consider serving the college as an advisory board member or connect through our many engagement opportunities for alumni and friends.
- Catherine Baker, AIA. Principal at Landon Bone Baker Architects, Chicago.
- Harold E. Baker III, AIA, UIA, R.I.D. Founder and CEO of Baker Architects & Builders, LLC.
- Cynthia Bowen, FAICP. LEED AP. Director of Planning at Rundell Ernstberger Associates, APA National President.
- Marsh Davis, President of Indiana Landmarks, Indianapolis
- Matthew De Geeter, ASID. Vice President for Education and Engagement, American Society of Interior Designers
- Gregory L. Erny, FAIA, NCARB. Founder and President of Architects + LLC, President of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
- Lourenzo Giple, Assoc. AIA, NOMA. Deputy Director of Planning, Preservation, and Design, Department of Metropolitan Development, City of Indianapolis.
- Michael Halstead, Founder of HALSTEAD Architects, Marion/Indianapolis.
- Sarah Hempstead, AIA, LEED AP. CEO and Principal-in-Charge of the Higher Education Studio at Schmidt Associates.
- Greg Jacoby, AIA. Principal, President, and COO of Browning Day (Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf.
- Timothy Kent, AIA, LEED AP BD C. Partner at Pappageorge Haymes Partners.
- Christopher Lake, AIA, LEED AP. Partner with DELV Design, Indianapolis.
- Rebecca Leonard, FAICP, PLA, LEED AP, CNU-A. Founder of Lionheart Places LLC.
- Tim Liddy, Founder of Timothy Liddy / Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Milliken, Director of the Urban Land Institute, Indiana.
- Roger Neuenschwander, FAIA. Past president and executive chairman of tvsdesign. Member of the Ball State University Foundation Board of Directors and Temporary Director of Development for the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
- Robert Ramey, Project Engineer with F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co.
- Adriann Rhoades, LEED AP. Director of Planning, Design, and Consultation at Wabash College
- Larry Roan, Retired as vice president of business development with Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf in Indianapolis.
- Troy Thompson, AIA, LEED AP. Managing Partner with SmithGroup.
- Gary Vance, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP. President at Vance Consulting LLC.
- April Westcott, INASLA. Landscape Architect at Mark M. Holeman, Inc.
- Steven M. Woods, PLA. Senior Associate with CRJA-IBI Group, IBI Placemaking.
- Dave Ferguson, Dean of the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
- Andrea Swartz, Associate Dean of the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
BACK TO THE ESTOPINAL COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING WEBSITE