Did you know that you can make a repeating writing center appointment where you meet each week on the same day and time with the same tutor?
This is a great option for anyone who
- is working on a big writing project,
- is in a course with several writing assignments, or
- struggles with procrastination.
Benefits of a repeating appointment:
- Set it and forget it: When you have a regular appointment, you don’t have to worry about logging in and finding an appointment because your appointments are set for the semester.
- Motivation for weekly progress: When you know you’ll be meeting with your tutor, you’ll be motivated to make some progress on your writing task(s).
- Familiarity: Working with the same person each week means that your tutor understands your writing project well, so you can make solid progress towards your goals.
- Flexibility: if you need to cancel one week, you can do so without losing your regular spot.
To make a repeating appointment
- You log in to our appointment webpage here.
- Pick the schedule you want (RB 295 for weekday appointments or Bracken Library for evening/weekend appointments).
- White boxes indicate open appointments. Click on the one that you want.
- On the appointment form, select “Show Repeat Options” and select weekly.
- Complete your information and receive an email confirmation. That’s it!
If you want help with making an appointment, reach out to us at email@example.com or 765-285-8370. We look forward to helping you reach your writing goals this semester!