During his freshman year at Ball State, Isaiah Schevola joined Ball State University’s Instructional Classroom Support Services (ICSS). Years later, after gaining experience in home security with ADT, he returned as a full-time staff member and has been working for ICSS as a Specialist for a year now.  

“I have particularly enjoyed returning to a team-leading role,” Schevola said. 

Schevola grew up surrounded by computers with a father who was a developer, and his father always pushed him to be a programmer.  

“As a freshman, I switched from CS to the Computer Tech program, and felt truly in my element in those classes,” Schevola said. 

Schevola’s favorite hobbies are 3D modeling, working on his project car, carpentry, and attending board game conventions. He has settled into his job position within his first year and is excited to learn new skills as he continues in his role.  

“I have been improving myself in project management,” Schevola said. “I have been learning the programming language for the AMX controllers that we use to manage and control the classroom A/V systems.” 

We’re excited to see Schevola continue his journey in ICSS and take on his new leadership position.