* * *
- Dr. Kevin Moloney: Outstanding Teaching Award
- Dr. Chris Davison: Distinguished Researcher
- Dr. Kathy Denker: Distinguished Researcher
- Terry Heifetz: Community Connections
- Tim Underhill: High Technology
- Ben Strack: Professionalism Award
- Dr. Maria Williams-Hawkins: Inclusive Excellence
- Dr. Beth Messner: Inclusive Excellence
- Mary Spillman: Extraordinary Service Award
- Dr. Domenic Caristi: Dean’s Faculty Award
- Steve Bullington: Stewardship Award
The CCIM Awards promote merit in communication, information, and media education by honoring individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the college and their respective fields. Award winners serve as inspirational leaders to CCIM as they embody the enduring values represented by Beneficence—excellence, innovation, courage, integrity, inclusiveness, social responsibility, and gratitude.
The College of Communication, Information, and Media (CCIM) at Ball State University creates challenging educational experiences that prepare students for careers as ethical practitioners and scholars. Our college redefines the intersection of communication and technology while emphasizing the importance of human interaction. CCIM students are leaders and entrepreneurs who go into a breadth of fields. They know how to adapt quickly to a diverse and ever-changing global job market to ensure fulfilling careers and meaningful lives.