When I graduated from Ball State University with my bachelor’s degree, my long-term goal was to return to higher education. I never imagined the opportunity to advise for the program I had just completed would arise a few months later. My titles and departments have changed slightly, but it is hard to believe I have been advising at Ball State for twenty-plus years!

From seeing students accept their dream job to supporting students as they walk through challenging situations—it has been an honor to help students navigate highs and lows while working to reach their educational goals.

As your student success specialist, I’m on your team—sometimes cheering you on from the bench and sometimes providing you with information or instructions to help you with the next step. I’m here to help you plan for your overall success and provide support anytime you feel a little off your game. I advise for the following Ball State Online programs:

Chamberlain FamilyChamberlain farmOn a personal note, my husband and I have three children, a gigantic dog, two cats, and live on a farm in rural Randolph County. You can generally find me chauffeuring children to various school and athletic events while listening to podcasts about parenting or psychology. On a good day, I’d also be drinking a cherry coke from Jerry’s, our small-town ice cream shop.

Want to get to know the rest of the Ball State Online advisors and student success specialists? Then remember to visit our blog, FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!