The McKinley Avenue Agency is a student-run communications, media and advertising agency right here on campus. From sales, to design, to PR and advertising, the agency gives real-world experience to students while they attend Ball State. The agency works with over 200 paid clients around the Muncie and surrounding areas.

The agency has unpaid and paid positions for students looking to grow their skills and gain real-world experience in design, PR, marketing, sales or multi-media design. Designers work on social media graphics, programmatic advertisements, publication designs, posters, digital designs, web designs and other designs such as billboards, bus wraps and wall decor.

“The McKinley Avenue Agency gave me so many opportunities to advance my skills in design, outside of the classroom. I was so lucky to have a job on campus that allowed me to work on real client work and designs that were used all over campus. I would definitely say the best part about working at McKinley Avenue was the opportunity to work with an amazing team of talented students. It was a great place to be creative and grow your skills” – Michaela 

Learn more about McKinley Avenue’s current and past projects here

How to get involved: http://mckinleyavenue.com/index.php/get-in-touch/; mckinleyave@bsu.edu. (765) 285-8256

Click here to view paid positions on Cardinal Career Link.