Stevee Judy is a first-year master’s student in the Social Psychology program.

Where is your hometown? Peru, Indiana!

Where did you obtain your bachelor’s, and what were your major(s)? I got my bachelor’s degree at Ball State, and my major was Psychological Science!

What first interested you in psychology? I’ve always had a fascination for understanding human decision-making.

Why did you choose Ball State? I didn’t put much thought into coming here during my undergrad, but by the time graduation came around, I had grown to love the college community and the local community so much that I wanted to stay!

What do you think of your experience at Ball State as an MA student so far? There have been many intimidating unknowns, but what I do know already is that I’m surrounded by faculty and peers that want to see me succeed.

What are your future and career goals? I would love to work in a position oriented towards helping those who have been wrongfully convicted of crimes!

What are a few of your favorite hobbies? I love to crochet, sing, and to spend time with my friends.

What food could you not live without? I couldn’t live without homecooked chicken and noodles!

What is your favorite TV show currently? The Haunting of Hill House

What is something about you that people would be surprised to know? I am a certified scuba diver!

If you could have dinner with any historic figure, who would it be and why? I would have dinner with Abigail Adams, because she’s the coolest founding “father” and she also has red hair.