“The College of Communication, Information, and Media creates challenging educational experiences that prepare students for careers as ethical practitioners and scholars. CCIM redefines the intersection of communication and technology while emphasizing the importance of human interaction.”
— MISSION STATEMENT
- ethical and professional behavior
- creativity as a catalyst for innovation, entrepreneurship, and discovery
- collaborative and interdisciplinary working relationships
- empowerment and experience for leadership roles locally and globally
- user-centered problem-solving
- lifelong community engagement and lifelong learning
Department of Communication Studies
Dean’s Executive Advisory Council
The CCIM Dean’s Executive Advisory Council is made up of distinguished alumni and industry experts who lend their expertise and experience to help build CCIM’s future. Meet the council.
Want to Learn More About Us?
Would you like to experience Ball State and CCIM firsthand? Contact us.
Ready to Apply?
Have you decided Ball State is right for you? Then it’s time to apply! Please make sure you’ve reviewed our admission criteria and application instructions and complete the online application that applies to you. Apply today.